- Maintain physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from each other.
- Practice good hand hygiene, wash hands before arrival, bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Each member must be self-sufficient, bring your own hand sanitiser, face mask, tea/coffee and any equipment.
- If you miss any classes or have any questions, contact the club (details below).
- Non-participants must remain well outside the training area.
- Entry to the grounds will be strictly via the bridge. Exit from either ends of the training grounds.
- Members must leave grounds as soon as training concludes.
- In the event of any widespread non-compliance with social distancing, training will be terminated and everyone will leave as soon as possible.
- Sign register of attendance for contact tracing purposes.
- Register online
- Bring correct change - $3 ground fees / $30 membership / $30 beginner classes. Anything more will be deemed a donation, no change can be provided.
- Check information boards for your class details
- Self service for name badges – your name and your dog’s name for Instructor’s benefit.
- Maximum 2 people involved in the training of one dog and only one person to handle the dog at any one time (the other to remain a safe distance otherwise).
- Cones will mark the safe distance between each dog and member unit.
- Instructor will not have physical contact with members nor their dogs (including giving treats or demonstrating).
- Exercises such as weaving must now be done at a safe distance (min 1.5m) or with cones.
PO Box 6, Randwick NSW 2031
0412 645 154