Training resumes at the Club in 2020 on Sunday 2nd February, which is a Puppy Joiner for our 6-week Puppy Class (for dogs aged under 6 months). Note: We're running 3 * Week 1 Puppy Classes on 2nd February. All our our regular adult dog and puppy training classes start on Sunday 2nd, too.
The first Adult Dog Joiner for the Club's Adult Dog Responsible Dog Ownership (RDO) Course (for dogs aged 6 months and older) is on 9th February. Note: We're running 3 * Week 1 RDO Classes on 9th February.
Important Reminder: From 2nd February until the end of daylight saving on 5th April, registration and training times for the RDO Course and Puppy Classes are scheduled one hour earlier than the Club's standard times:
- 7.30–8.00 am: Registration desk opens for Adult Dog RDO Course (on alternate Sundays - see Training Dates). RDO Course registrations close at 8.00 am or when the class size cap of no more than 10 dogs per Week 1 Class is reached
- 7.45-8.00 am: Inspection Line for RDO Course
- 8.00–9.00 am: Training for RDO Course
- 8.15-9.15 am: Registration desk opens for Puppy Classes (on alternate Sundays - see Training Dates). Puppy Class registrations close at 9.15 am or when the class size cap of no more than 10 puppies per Week 1 Class is reached
- 9.15–10.00 am: Training for Puppy Classes.
The exception to this is the RDO Course starting on Sunday 23rd Febuary:
- 8.00–9.00 am: Registration desk open for RDO Course. Registrations close at 9.00 am or when the class size cap of no more than 10 dogs per Week 1 Class is reached
- 8.30-9.00 am: Inspection Line for RDO Course (Weeks 2 to 6)
- 9.00-10.00 am: Training for RDO Course
Please check the Next Training Date page for any further changes to registration and training times and arrive at least 15 minutes early.