Due to the extreme heat all classes have been cancelled
Adult Joiners will be moved to Sunday 6 December.
8.30am - Puppy Joiner for puppies from 12 weeks or 2nd vaccination - Registration
New joiners need to register and sign in for Covid -19 tracing 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
ESDTC COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN - MEMBERS
- DO NOT ATTEND if presenting even the slightest symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of smell, loss of taste, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite) or arrived from overseas or domestic hotspots within past 14 days. Instead, get tested for Covid-19.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from each other.
- Practice good hand hygiene, wash hands before arrival, bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Each member must be self-sufficient, bring your own hand sanitiser, face mask, tea/coffee and any equipment.
- If you miss any classes or have any questions, contact the club (details below).
- Non-participants must remain well outside the training area.
- Entry to the grounds will be strictly via the bridge. Exit from either ends of the training grounds.
- Members must leave grounds as soon as training concludes.
- In the event of any widespread non-compliance with social distancing, training will be terminated and everyone will leave as soon as possible.
Experienced instruction is given with the aim of providing you with a good companion dog. Attend classes regularly, follow our training tips, do 10 minutes a day "homework" and you will have a well trained and happy dog.
For those wishing to continue further, the Club assists with preparation for competing in dog obedience trials and runs activity classes, based on the popular agility dog sport.
Please note: The Club welcomes all dogs provided they are fully vaccinated. Proof of your dog's current vaccination must be provided when joining the Club and renewing membership.