Sunday 4th May
- 8:00am Adult Dog Joiner Registration (for dogs 6 aged months or older)
- 8am Class 2 & Activity Class (Inspection Line 7:45-8am)
- 9am Responsible Dog Ownership Classes, Adult Dog Classes 1, 3 & 4 (Inspection Line 8:30-9am)
- 9:15am Puppy Joiner Registration (less than 6 months old)
- 10:15am Puppy Classes
Please Note: This is a special "double joiner" day as training & joiner registration was cancelled due to rain on Sunday 13th April.
The Club will not be running training on Sundays 20th & 27th April due to Easter & Anzac Day long weekends.
Other dates: 2014 Training Dates
Don't forget to bring your dog's vaccination certificate!
A summary of the Club Rules is provided in the Ground Rules & Information on the Club Facilities form (click to open Forms/Flyers page) given to new members when joining the Club. The Ground Rules are also reprinted regularly in the Club newsletter.
In addition, the operation of the Club is governed by the Rules & Constitution of the Eastern Suburbs Dog Training Club, a copy of which is available on the Training Grounds on Sundays or can be downloaded from the Club website (see below).
The following summarises the Club Ground Rules (updated February 2008):
- Training Times:
- 7:45am – Activity Class and Adult Dog Class 2 inspection line opens
- 8:00am – Activity Class and Class 2 start
- 8:00am – Adult Dog Beginners registration
- 8:30am – Adult Dog Beginners and Classes 1, 3 & 4 inspection line opens
- 9:00am – Adult Dog Beginners and Classes 1, 3 and 4 start training
- 9:15am – Puppy joiners registration
- 10:15am – Puppy classes start training
- 10:15am - Adult Dog Classes 3 & 4 “2nd half” starts
- Dogs MUST be on lead at all times
- Name badges must be worn. Replacements for lost badges will be issued for a $2 donation
- Access to roped off area surrounding trailer is restricted to Committee, Instructors and Helpers
- Jumps and other equipment may be used ONLY under supervision of an Instructor
- Deposit litter and dog doo in bins provided
- Centennial Park rules must be respected at all times - please see Dogs in the Parklands on the Centennial Parklands website
Note: All dogs must be fully vaccinated. A current vaccination certificate must be provided when joining the Club and renewing membership.
|ESDTC Rules & Constitution||Rules & Constitution of the Eastern Suburbs Dog Training Club||973 Kb|