Sunday 8th December
The Club marks the end of the dog training year for 2013 with our ever popular Xmas Fun Day on Sunday 8th December. There is no formal training on thie 8th, but Club Members & family are invited to attend this popular season ending event.
Inspection Line open from 8:30-9am, Fun Day & awards presentations from 9-11am.
Please Note: Training starts again in 2014 on Sunday 2nd February with Adult Dog Joiner Registration from 8am and Puppies from 9:15am.
Other dates: 2014 Training Dates
A summary of the Club Rules is provided in the Ground Rules & Information on the Club Facilities form (click to open Forms/Flyers page) given to new members when joining the Club. The Ground Rules are also reprinted regularly in the Club newsletter.
In addition, the operation of the Club is governed by the Rules & Constitution of the Eastern Suburbs Dog Training Club, a copy of which is available on the Training Grounds on Sundays or can be downloaded from the Club website (see below).
The following summarises the Club Ground Rules (updated February 2008):
- Training Times:
- 7:45am – Activity Class and Adult Dog Class 2 inspection line opens
- 8:00am – Activity Class and Class 2 start
- 8:00am – Adult Dog Beginners registration
- 8:30am – Adult Dog Beginners and Classes 1, 3 & 4 inspection line opens
- 9:00am – Adult Dog Beginners and Classes 1, 3 and 4 start training
- 9:15am – Puppy joiners registration
- 10:15am – Puppy classes start training
- 10:15am - Adult Dog Classes 3 & 4 “2nd half” starts
- Dogs MUST be on lead at all times
- Name badges must be worn. Replacements for lost badges will be issued for a $2 donation
- Access to roped off area surrounding trailer is restricted to Committee, Instructors and Helpers
- Jumps and other equipment may be used ONLY under supervision of an Instructor
- Deposit litter and dog doo in bins provided
- Centennial Park rules must be respected at all times - please see Dogs in the Parklands on the Centennial Parklands website
Note: All dogs must be fully vaccinated. A current vaccination certificate must be provided when joining the Club and renewing membership.
|ESDTC Rules & Constitution||Rules & Constitution of the Eastern Suburbs Dog Training Club||973 Kb|