Sunday 9th March
- 7.30am Promotion testing for Classes 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4
- 8am Class 2 & Activity Class (Inspection Line 7:45-8am)
- 9am Responsible Dog Ownership Classes, Adult Dog Classes 1, 3 & 4 (Inspection Line 8:30-9am)
- 9.15am Registration for Puppy Joiners (under 6 months)
- 10:15am Puppy Classes
Next Adult Dog Joiner (6 months & older): Sunday 16th March
Other dates: 2014 Training Dates
Please note: Don't forget to bring your dog's vaccination certificate!
Following on from Club Committee and 50th Sub Committee meetings and discussions with Club Members and Centennial Park, the date has been set to celebrate the Club's 50th Anniversary: Sunday 24th June, 2012.
The Club's 50th Anniversary Event will run from 9am till 12 midday and will take the place of our regular training Sunday - there will be no training on Sunday 24th.
At this stage the Club's 50th Sub Committee envisage:
- A central performance ring with demonstrations of dog obedience, agility and dancing with dogs
- Adjacent Marques offering information and Club history; food & drinks; pat-a-dog and face painting
1. Demonstration of Obedience Classes at the Club
- Adult Dog Beginners
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Class 3 & 4
2. Advance Obedience Demonstration (Easter Show Team)
3. Activity Class Demonstration
4. Advanced Agility Demonstration
5. Dancing with Dogs
The running order of these demonstrations has not been fixed. However, we have extended invitations to those who would be involved in specialist performances, such as Advanced Agility and Dancing with Dogs.
The 50th Sub Committee Meeting is in early March and plans to release more concrete details about the 50th Anniversary Event soon thereafter.
In the meantime, remember, if you have an idea for the the Club's 50th Anniversary, then please discuss it with a Committee Member (just ask at the Registration Desk on Sundays) or visit to Club's 50th Blog to add to and/or comment on ideas already posted on the blog.