Sunday 4th May
- 8:00am Adult Dog Joiner Registration (for dogs 6 aged months or older)
- 8am Class 2 & Activity Class (Inspection Line 7:45-8am)
- 9am Responsible Dog Ownership Classes, Adult Dog Classes 1, 3 & 4 (Inspection Line 8:30-9am)
- 9:15am Puppy Joiner Registration (less than 6 months old)
- 10:15am Puppy Classes
Please Note: This is a special "double joiner" day as training & joiner registration was cancelled due to rain on Sunday 13th April.
The Club will not be running training on Sundays 20th & 27th April due to Easter & Anzac Day long weekends.
Other dates: 2014 Training Dates
Don't forget to bring your dog's vaccination certificate!
When you join the Club you become a Member, not your dog. The joining fee entitles you to membership of the Club until the end of June*, allowing you to train your dog through to that date.
* Members who join in May or June of the current year do not have to renew membership until June of the following year.
For all other Members, a renewal form will be mailed to you in May, inviting you to renew membership for the next year.
The current fees (in Australian dollars) are:
Individual Membership, 1 handler per dog: $30
Dual Membership, more than 1 handler: $40
Junior Membership, 1 handler: $20
Ground Fees (after the 1st week): $3 per week
Junior Ground Fees (after the 1st week): $2 per week
Membership Renewal: $10
Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to join the Club, nor can they handle a dog in class - however, they are welcome to watch classes from the sidelines
Puppies and adult dogs must have a collar and lead for training - not a harness or extendable lead
All dogs must be fully vaccinated - a current vaccination certificate must be provided when joining the Club and renewing membership