A summary of the Club Rules is provided in the Ground Rules & Information on the Club Facilities form given to new members when joining the Club (PDF copy available from the Forms/Flyers page). The Ground Rules are also reprinted regularly in the Club newsletter.
In addition, the operation of the Club is governed by the Rules & Constitution of the Eastern Suburbs Dog Training Club, a copy of which is available on the Training Grounds on Sundays or can be downloaded from the Club website (see below).
The following summarises the Club Ground Rules (updated February 2008):
- Training Times:
- 7:45am – Activity Class and Adult Dog Class 2 inspection line opens
- 8:00am – Activity Class and Class 2 start
- 8:00am – Adult Dog Responsible Dog Ownership Course registration
- 8:30am – Adult Dog Responsible Dog Ownership Course and Classes 1, 3 & 4 inspection line opens
- 9:00am – Adult Dog Responsible Dog Ownership Course and Classes 1, 3 and 4 start training
- 9:15am – Puppy joiners registration
- 10:15am – Puppy classes start training
- 10:15am - Adult Dog Classes 3 & 4 “2nd half” starts
- Dogs MUST be on lead at all times
- Name badges must be worn. Replacements for lost badges will be issued for a $2 donation
- Access to roped off area surrounding trailer is restricted to Committee, Instructors and Helpers
- Jumps and other equipment may be used ONLY under supervision of an Instructor
- Deposit litter and dog doo in bins provided
- Centennial Park rules must be respected at all times - please see Dog Walking on the Centennial Parklands website
Note: All dogs must be fully vaccinated. A current vaccination certificate must be provided when joining the Club and renewing membership.